31 Jul 2011

Rapture (Nadia Ali)

The connection between this video and my 1991 drawing would be the transparent glass box (a stargate) by which the Illuminatrix travels.
linked here
Coincidentally, I had a dream just a couple of nights ago, before I looked for this video since the song kept following me around - in which I was watching a new video where a woman was playing the concept of "Attraction" (Magnetic). I was arguing with people who were saying that her act showed that she was Illuminated and who were recoiling from this. I said that just because someone shows inner knowledge doesn't mean this is projected upon her from outside, it is entirely possible for a person to be self-sourced - in other words, that she shines with her own light. This would be the original meaning of the word anyway.

Having said that, it is very interesting how several returning acts seem to display inside information when returning to the stage, like they have taken it to the next level. Where do they get it from and what is happening? We shall see...

The video in which Nadia Ali models the Mercurial Cloak of the Illuminati in the form of a spandex suit - for the New Generation?

3 comments:

  1. "I said that just because someone shows inner knowledge doesn't mean this is projected upon her from outside, it is entirely possible for a person to be self-sourced - in other words, that she shines with her own light."

    Yes. Some don't know (have they forgotten, deliberately or not), others know but conceal their own light because they are afraid of themselves. I personally enjoy those most that shine, know and enjoy themselves while doing so... (you are one of the latter).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for going off-topic, but I just noticed that in your Friends section (on the bottom - at Muladhara level, lol...), I am a "Member" now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Twinkles*

    Umm, yes, the standard Google "Members" explanation. I chose the title "Friends" but Google insists. I'll have to figure out how to change that part.

    ReplyDelete