20 Aug 2010

Artistic Trio Sync

Synchronicity experienced in early 2009, bringing together one song, one written vignette, and one painting. By travelling between these three artistic creations (each representing a different medium), it is possible to highlight the entire corpus of information about a Stargate's "modus operandi" (Electromagnetics).

I. Beyonce Knowles: Halo


II. The Lord Of The Rings: As The Soul Flies Upward (fan fiction)
"He lifted me, and suddenly I was flying.
Upward, called by a refining fire, the flame that would tell me who I was.
Who HE was.
No longer a thing of dirt, I found my newly sprouted wings, golden ones that watered me, fed me, burned for me. The scorching ground was only a vivid nightmare in the Time of the Soaring. My wings were my shield, my sword, my armor, stronger than the ones who had fallen away in some manner I could only feel beneath me, see with the eyes of my heart.
For a moment, hell cooled."
III. Theresa Lucero: Strength Is A Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment