6 Aug 2010

2009 Take That "Circus" Tour Stargate

"Relight my fire, your love is my only desire..."

Take That's "Circus" Tour in 2009 featured a VERY prominent Stargate in the stage design.

Hold Up A Light talks of how we access another world through following our favourite stars onstage, because we identify with "hope in love" (symbolized by the light). A Star (or Circus Actor) is someone who channels and makes visible our private desires. But a "Star" always has a "Gate" behind him. An Idol is a focal point for our attention, but behind this Mirror Image is always that inner passion which inspires us all equally. The imagery is of creating a Bridge between this world and the world of Ideals. In a world where there is escalating fear that the media is imprisoning our minds, this is a very welcome different perception which raises consciousness significantly, by explaining this experience as a mutual contract of co-creation and collective learning. The Stargate shows a tunnel of Orbs.  



Here more references are made to "Ruling the World", i.e. establishing order co-creatively. The Stargate shows a Jewel (Holy Grail). Fireworks  usually represent the onset of Cosmic Consciousness.


The Jewel blazes out its light so its shape is not clear, but in some videos there is a fleeting glimpse caught of its shape when the light is gentled, which is this. It can be traced as the shape of the mystical "Seat of the Soul". :)


"The Stars are coming out tonight, for you..."

The concept of "the stars are coming out tonight, for you" was embodied in a very personal experience of mine, in very similar wording. I was very surprised to find this inspiring a pop performance almost 10 years after, which holds the exact same message as my experience. This meaning centers on this word-play of Star, which studied deeper leads to the description of the Egyptian Underworld/Afterlife (and beside Egyptian, it is also Greek and Celtic, and Maori).

This experience was a dream. At first it was a nightmare, I was very angry with the demise of someone who had been a famous pop star. Somehow, within that frame I could not escape (which was symbolized by a basement), appeared a stairway and a figure dressed in white robes. He was like and unlike the famous person. He asked me to climb up the stairs. It was difficult, but I did, and found myself on his own level. This felt very strange. He said to look past him, and see the stars come out just for me. And that's what happened. The negativity then diffused, and I flew off the top of the stairs. I woke up and wrote a poem about enlightenment, and - once I found the Internet - shared it.

As these things go, they happen to you once but it takes years to decode them, while you keep thinking about them. Though I feel that nowadays I have come to understanding:
We are all the same, because of our Divine Spark. A modern Star or Idol, someone we admire and look up to, acts like the Sun ("a star so bright, you blind me..."). But the Stars will come out from beyond, in that moment of individual clarity, when we are no longer blinded and we See.

And the stars, which come out just for you, are real. What I accessed in that dream was our dawning Cosmic Vision, a psychic network which plays a significant part in all our ancient myths.

2 comments:

  1. You have created a great blog to discuss some extremely interesting topics, great work.

    I look forward to seeing and reading more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Cool, stick around for more to come...

    ReplyDelete