2 Jun 2011

Robbie Williams: Heart And I

This started playing where I was shopping for my birthday party this year, and wondering about/testing a new theory on Song Sync...
I wonder whether there is a need to explain, or everyone has already experienced and thus knows well the underlying feelings in this song. There is still such a deep rift where knowledge is concerned (I worry about these young people - at their age, I tried to find out interesting things all the time, and I still did not have enough time to figure out everything I wanted to. But they do not even show signs of questioning... It's funny, because the first guy I ever fell in love with in this life was the only one at the time who seemed, to me, to have had some sort of inner life...). However, it's always nice to hear about Awakening, no matter where it comes from. "In And Out Of Consciousness":

No comments:

Post a Comment