17 Jun 2011

Lady Gaga: The Edge of Glory (Lightbody)

Squee! This is very special! It seems these are multiplying, just a moment ago I saw something called, "Michael Jackson - Behind the Mask Project", which suggests 'Disclosure' when taken on the whole.



The Glory is the Lightbody, a.k.a. putting on the White Robes. Due to a spiritual energy descending from the higher regions, technically all people are now able to access this aspect in themselves. This is very exciting.

To explain further, the video is in the same tradition as "What A Feeling" (as in FLASHdance - being a Flash or Lightbody) by Irene Cara. However, I shall introduce our local version of it, "What Is Love". Back from the days when copyright was of no consequence in this country (see, some positive aspects to the ideal of Communism, lol).
Stela Enache sings, "What is love to you? Why do you run away from it, and from me?". Apart from falling off my chair laughing at the choreography etc, I am amazed by the Syncs in place here: check out the "Stars" in the beginning and her appearing like the Purple Robed Isis, complete with golden ring and floating Orbs. And I can't believe my eyes how subvertive this video was, as you can see the attempts at portraying "The System" ("stay HERE, learn THIS, no fooling around or you get reprimanded!") being opposed by a freedom of imagination and spirituality, the "Alternative" represented by the Stage, or the "Escape" represented by the consciousness of Love. The System just allowed these things because they believed Love had no REAL power, and that dance movements were of no consequence. They censored everything else. But I find it interesting that the same lady plays both the System and Escape, both the restrictive teacher and the dreamy student... which is just another way of saying "We are doing this to ourselves". And if you look at the old logo of my country, from back then, you might notice Ishtar's Gate (not that anyone saw it as such)...

2 comments:

  1. I just checked out William Henry's Rainbow Tribe. Super hot and moist! :-D

    Btw, I changed my blog title a few days ago, so the old one doesn't work anymore, in case you want to check back. The new address is: http://avalondove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete